Miles Franklin Mobile App
Welcome to Miles Franklin Primary School's Mobile App.
This app provides all stakeholders with a valuable school communication tool. The app has been developed to keep the community informed about current school events and achievements. Parents and carers are encouraged to engage with the app by contributing to the Miles Franklin PS Wall and by providing us with suggestions and feedback through the Current Surveys tab.
The app allows users to:
- Email enquiries directly to the school's admin office,
- Email Absentees directly to the admin office,
- Place orders with the canteen and order uniforms online,
- View the online Miles Franklin and P&C Calendar,
- View newsletters,
- Provide public feedback and promote community events through the Miles Franklin PS Wall,
- Help us improve our school by providing feedback and completing current surveys,
- Update contact details,
- View current policies and procedures as well excursion permission notes in the Miles Franklin Primary School DropBox,
- View messages from the school via the school's Twitter feed,
- Book parent teacher interviews online.
If you do not have access to a Google or Apple device you can access the App through any web browser by following this link: Miles Franklin Primary School's Mobile App link: http://tinyurl.com/kann2tl
Miles Franklin Mobile App Video
This is a short and helpful video that shows how Miles Franklin Mobile App works.
Link to the video - Miles Franklin Mobile App