Here at Miles Franklin School, we are proud of the work we do and our professional relationships with members of our school community. Below are a range of comments from both parents and students which were collected from our School Satisfaction Survey 2015.
Some comments from our Parent Satisfaction Survey 2015
* We transferred to this school at the beginning of this year and have had no regrets about our choice. My child has settled in well to his class and the school as a whole and we are very happy with his progress both within the learning environment and the social aspects.
* The school is progressive and the IB program is contributing strongly to the unity and positive direction of the school. Congrats for the Naplan results. Homework is good, particularly Mathletics and readers.
* I really appreciated it when the newsletter started including the "homework helper" for parents. That has made a significant difference to the focus and content of discussions with my child.
* I cannot fault the teachers at my school for dedication to education, striving for excellence and the support of my child in the unfolding of her knowledge and development.
* Very impressed with Miles Franklin School, in under a year at the school we feel a part of a supportive community.
* I am very grateful for the teachers, implementing IB. My daughter is thriving from IB. She really likes the topics she is learning.
* My kids love going to school every day. I feel like the IB is working for our school, the curriculum seems really interesting and engaging. I love the Music Scheme and the new direction the canteen is taking.
* Am impressed with the way that the school involves the children's ideas into the running of the school
* Caring environment striving for quality education & improvement.
* We're very happy with the standard of education and sense of community at Miles Franklin
* The community support for the school has been great. The teaching style and my daughter's teacher have been great and my daughter loves going to school.
* We are very pleased to have our child at Miles Franklin Primary School. It is a wonderful example of high quality public education.
*New international baccalaureate system of inquiry based learning is excellent. Increased interest in supporting school sporting activities is excellent.
* I am very impressed with the Principal and staff - thank you for creating such a wonderful and stimulating school environment
* The principal and teaching staff at Miles Franklin fully encompass the concept of Inclusion and thanks to their commitment my son who has ASD has progressed in all aspects of education and socialization. Thanks to the support of the staff he will be a valuable member of our community due to the great foundation of education, support and compassion at Miles.
* On the basis of comparison that our children have attended a different School prior to MFPS, we admire the community spirit here and attitude of kindness that seems to flow across all areas of School. As parents we feel appreciated for any small contribution we are able to make, this gratitude creates an investment of ownership, which is integral to building a contributing parental community.
* We have only been part of the school for a short time but my child has been made to feel welcome and safe already. He speaks very fondly of his teachers and enjoys coming to school.
Some comments from our Student Satisfaction Survey 2015
* The school provides a great range of opportunities and things such as technology and a great learning experience.
* Students always seem satisfied with the teachers work and seem quite enthusiastic. My teacher is awesome...
* I am happy at school, and the learning tools we have. I am working at a year 9 level in maths, and we have a pp (passion project).
* Students are always happy to help out in school work and on the playground. Teachers are always cheery and happy
* I think this school is a really good school.
* My school is a very good school and my teacher is really nice and my friends and I love the school and teacher
* I enjoy the school, the teachers are nice and my friends are as kind as could be. Our school is very good at its sporting education
* My teacher helps me when I’m stuck
* Miles Franklin primary has given me a great education throughout my time at this school. I have met many friends and have enjoyed my teachers challenging me. The teachers and staff are fair with sport, learning and more.
* I feel happy and safe at school.
* I enjoy being at Miles Franklin because my teacher always encourages me to do my best
* I like that we have a lot of excursions and people coming to our school so we can learn more.
* What I like about my school all the opportunities for learning in an interactive way
* I like the technology
* Our school is great because the teachers do their best to teach us and it is a great learning space.
* I think our school is a good school. Our school has a lot of learning options like Chromebooks and reading. I think our school is great
* The teachers are always very enthusiastic in their teaching and make our lessons more enjoyable.
* I really like the Chromebooks and my teachers. Also the school helps me improve my learning
* I think our school is a great school and it has great teachers. My friends are great and are really friendly, kind and nice.
* I have a great teacher, great friends and a great school
* I go to a great school! It has lots of technology that is great to use! My friends are wonderful and always listen to me.
* I like my teacher because she tells jokes and lets us have fun while learning.
* I like the Chromebooks because they let us research and learn about technological devices.